Team Manager Responsibilities
Here is a summary of key manager duties throughout the season:
- Ensure there is a match ball available for each game.
- Ensure player ID cards are on hand at each match (U12s and up).
- Inspect opponent’s ID cards.
- Ensure the match card is completed correctly and signed for each match.
- Make sure someone is wearing the manager’s high vis vest and another supporter is wearing an orange ground control vest at all games.
- Organise a weekly team match report.
- Encourage support of Club social events.
- Establish a reliable communication system within the team.
- Foster a positive team spirit for players and supporters.
- Regularly check the team drawer in the Ground Control room for news and updates.
- Share key club information with team members.
- Prepare the end of season report.
- Organise ground control duties.
The full list of duties along with a detailed description can be found in the Manager's Manual.