We grade all teams on ability from U/W8s to U/W16s. We have graded these age groups for many years and believe it offers the best outcome for our junior players.
A few important things to note:
- Grading time for the W8s has been updated - please check new day/time
- Please bring kids along with their boots (or sneakers) and shin pads as all kids will run through drills and play games on the day.
- Please arrive early to have your child's name marked off.
- Grading may not be required for some age groups due to numbers etc. We will attempt to contact you if this is the case, but please keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for updates.
- Junior teams from U8 / W08 and up are graded on ability, with U7 / W7s invited to trial for our A / B teams (optional grading).
- We have planned two sessions for our U8 Boys due to large numbers and because this is the first time this age group will be graded. We expect only one session will be needed for W8 Girls.
- We always get requests for kids to be together, but this is not always in the best interests of the children. Before contacting us, we urge you to review our Club Grading Policy and Grading Day FAQs. If you still have questions, concerns or want to flag anything having read these documents, please complete this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.