Accidents & Injuries
Sustained an injury? Forms must be lodged with Association Secretary within 72 hours of the accident.
Accident claim forms can be found in our ground control room.
Have your information ready: The insured person is to fully complete all sections in the claim portal.
- Personal Details
- FFA Registration Number
- Details of your injury & the activity in which it occurred
- Bank Details
- Private Health Insurance
To finalise the claim you will also need to upload:
- Receipts for your Non-Medicare Medical Expenses
- Medical Certificates if claiming Loss of Income
- Contact Details of your Medical Practitioners and Employer
- The process will direct you to download and complete the Physicians Report and Club Declaration.
Club Declaration section needs the following information to be pre-filled by you:
- Club Name: Georges River FC
- Club Email: email@example.com
- Association Name: Sutherland Shire Football Association
- Then it is to be signed by GRFC Executive – please email the completed Club Declaration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover is provided for injuries caused by active participation in officially organised games, sanctioned practice or training sessions and official functions.
Unfortunately, neither the Club nor the SSFA are able to answer specific queries regarding insurance. Please contact the insurer directly. https://football-nsw.gowgatessport.com.au/contact-us-2/